Pop Quiz #2 Pop Quiz #2

Pushin'
Bun B. Feat. Scarface & Young Jeezy

What do I win?

Dre-17 responds:

lol i havent thought of prizes yet lol but congratz! lol ima start doin harder ones now >=)

[RM] - Night Time WIP2 [RM] - Night Time WIP2

Nice

5/5 10/10

I absolutely love the panning effect in the middle, and also the piano you used at the end. Great Job.

Randomizor responds:

Thanks. =3

Submergence - Elixir Submergence - Elixir

wow

I love your trance kick and bassline, they work perfectly together. Keep up the good work

Submergence responds:

Thanks, worked hard on it.

_submergence

Soulja-Boy_Remix Soulja-Boy_Remix

Love the concept

I think you did a pretty good job on the remix. I hate Soulja Boy, but I didn't hate this song. Sounds like theres alot of feedback in the bass, especially in the beginning.

3/5
6/10

B4CKM4N407 responds:

Yeah i do realize theres feedback i tried to fix it i just wanted to hear what you people thought. Thanks for the review though

Dark Dnb(demo) Dark Dnb(demo)

Definitely hear talent.

You have a good melody, but the drum and hat drown it out quite significantly. Try using mixer tracks to equalize the sound (F9 in FL Studio).

Also, the melody of the song sounds like a slow trance to me and not drum and bass. Just my opinion though. Keep writing.

jon189t responds:

hey buddy thanks for the review. I just realized that i always use headphones when i work on making songs, so I didn't notice that the cymbals drowned it out in the original but thanks for letting me know. This song is far from being completed and i might not even finish it because of time constraints. The one thing that everyone is telling me to work on is phrasing, but I don't really know how I can improve it.. I don't understand the concept.